Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship Functional Analyst
Itineris, with HQ in Belgium, is a global technology company purely focused on software & services for the Energy and Water industry. Itineris is the developer of UMAX, a Customer Information System and ERP solution fully integrated with and leveraging the power of Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 platform.
Founded in 2003 and Microsoft Gold partner, Itineris has a sound financial base and has established an impressive track record of successful implementations. Our clients are international and regional players such as De Watergroep, Eneco, Engie, Gazprom, City of New York, City of Baltimore, Boston Water and Sewer Commission, Dakota Electric Association, ...
With offices in Europe and North America, we count 350+ IT and utility specialists and are regularly looking for talented experts and starters to join our growing teams.
During your internship, you will receive guidance to become a Functional Analyst. You will learn how to create your first functional design and how to work in a fast-evolving and international environment. At the end of the Internship, you will have a solid base to work in an IT consultancy firm like Itineris.
We have open positions in a product team and a project team, either for the Regulated (= Water) or for the Deregulated (= Electricity & Gas) market.The positions will be based in Ghent, Sint-Denijs-Westrem (busses 76, 77 and 78 coming from Gent-Sint-Pieters stop right in front of the building).
What is UMAX?
UMAX integrates CRM, billing, invoicing, cash collection, meter data, asset and service management modules in one solution, offering utilities the tools & processes for effective sales, increased customer contribution margins, reduced lead times and streamlined operations. By doing so, it enables them to take operational performance and customer experience to higher levels, while cutting costs to serve.
As our Intern, you will…
- Analyze the business processes of the client
- Identify the needs of the client
- Evaluate the functional feasibility of the requested functionalities
- Make a functional design
- Execute functional analyses with ERP (UMAX)
- Based on the analysis, give input to developers and testers
- Be involved with current IT consultancy projects
- Formulate and document conclusions
- Test designed functionalities of your coworkers
- Support the Project Manager and functional consultants
Our ideal candidate...
- is a Master student, for example in Commercial Sciences with major Management and Informatics, or other
- has excellent oral and written communications skills in Dutch and English
- is a dynamic team player, eager to gain valuable experience in a fast-changing technological environment
We offer you...
- a warm welcome! Enthusiastic colleagues will help you integrate and quickly feel at ease with us
- all the support you need of your Mentor and previous Trainees to help you make your internship a success
- the possibility of a permanent contract after your internship, which include:
- long term career development and personal growth
- the possibility to work regularly abroad (EU or US)
- an attractive & competitive salary with fringe benefits, including a company car
- modern headquarters in St-Denijs-Westrem, a stone's throw away from the highway
- and… regular ‘fun’ moments!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Dutch: excellent
- English: excellent