Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
La Lorraine Bakery Group
La Lorraine Bakery Group is a growing and flourishing organisation which is looking for a motivated and driven trainee. Are you eager to go the extra mile in the world of HR and production and willing to start your first work experience? At La Lorraine Bakery Group, you will be actively involved, and your contribution will be valued!
The objective of this project is to formulate a future and harmonised ‘template’ organisation for our production organisation
Your challenges will be:
- Analysing the existing organisational structure of national and international production plants, taking the essence of why these structures exist into account
- For this purpose, you will formulate substantive job descriptions whilst using a standardised template involving objectives, result areas and competences.
- You will outline how each plant is currently structured, as well as the reason why this specific structure was selected. This will mainly involve production related jobs.
- You will contribute by taking a critical view to define best practices, and based thereon you will participate in defining what the optimal structure and job content could be with the objective of creating a template plant organisation
- For this reason, you will visit the various plants in Belgium as well as abroad (Czech Republic, Turkey and Poland).
- You are in your final year of a Masters in Commercial Sciences, Applied Economics or Business Psychology, and you have shown to be keenly interested in organisational development (OD) through your studies (thesis, optional subjects, …).
- You have an excellent command of the English language.
- Dynamism, result-orientation, enthusiasm and eagerness to learn are your key drivers.
- You are driven, proactive and boast a can-do-mentality.
- Flexibility is essential: you are willing to travel abroad (4 days as a maximum).
- You are looking for an internship for a minimum of 4 weeks, and can quickly start this project.
- You will be given quite a high level of responsibility and freedom and can implement this project with full autonomy.
- This is a unique opportunity to get to know the overall organisational structure within a production environment (FMCG).
- This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity will bring you to many areas in Belgium (from the coast up to Wallonia) as well as Eastern-Europe and Turkey (costs covered by LLBG).
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent