Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship - HR Communication & Employer Branding
Carmeuse started out as a small family-run business in Belgium. Today, we are a global performance materials and services company with core competencies in mining, equipment, and engineering solutions. We impact everyday life with our mineral-based products and integrated services. For more than 160 years, we have built our business on trust and integrity. We collaborate with the people we serve – our customers, our communities and our people.
This is the opportunity to join the Carmeuse HR Team for an exciting internship. Your job will combine HR, Marketing &Communication approaches to create several types of content, prepare internal and external campaigns, develop tools and channels.
You will be a key person to improve our current HR Communication/Branding strategy.
Here are your main tasks:
- You will support Carmeuse’s employer brand with employees & candidates through the development of creative campaigns & contents (understanding the needs, bringing Market/Com insight)
- You will create messages, content to be used for our social media and internal communication platform (copywriting and editing)
- You will create at least 10 short videos to promote our HR values, culture, achievements
- You will visit different plants/offices (within Belgium) to create your content
- You will analyze the success of posts and advertising campaigns on social media platforms and job boards & use the results to improve
- You will partner with HR & the business to develop new ideas and publish the selected ones
- You will support the development of the Recruitment’s visibility internally and externally
- You will lead market research in the field of HR Communication & social media
- You will turn our company culture into a competitive advantage
To succeed within this position you should not be afraid to take initiatives and push your ideas!
- Define/write the content and the topics you want to create
- Ensure the quality of the content you are creating
- Improve our HR communication/branding
- Improve our Talent Acquisition by creating high-quality contents
Ideal candidate profile:
- You have a bachelor/master degree (audiovisual, cinema, communication)
- You are fluent in French and English
- You know how to create impactful videos/articles/digital communications
- You have good writing/storytelling skills
- You have a first experience in creating communication contents (videos, pictures)
- A first experience using video editing softwares is a big plus
- A first experience with any other software as PhotoShop or Indesign is an advantage
- A first experience in copywriting is an advantage
- You are passionate about people and you dare exploring new ways of promoting HR
- You are curious and autonomous
- You are flexible and able to work with deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Joining Carmeuse is a great opportunity to learn and work concretely on things you learn at school.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: good