Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship HR recruitment Assistant
CrossInternational is a consultancy firm specialized in Talent Search & HR-expert service. We were founded in 2001 and have offices in Ghent, Brussels & Warsaw.
Besides being experts in Executive Search & Sourcing, we offer HR-experts services to our clients. We conduct assessment & Development centers, we offer training & coaching and perform strategic HR consultancy assignments.
Are you interested in learning the essentials of recruitment while having a taste of other aspects of HR? CrossInternational is now looking for a motivated trainee to join its operational team.
As an HR trainee you will be involved in the full recruitment process we conduct for our clients. Depending on the state of the business and the projects that are assigned to you, you will have the following tasks:
- Attend intake-meetings with clients
- Set-up a first draft of the job description and vacancy
- Research/sourcing: thorough analysis of the vacancy and conducting effective search strategies to find qualified candidates
- Develop an understanding of the ongoing trends in the job-area and the sector
- Manage advertisement in offline/online media (company webpage, job boards…)
- Telephone (screening) interviews
- Scheduling appointments between candidates and our consultants
- Report to our Consultants about the status of your assignments
- Assist in the reporting to our clients
- Supporting in various HR projects: HR workshops, co-assessor role in assessment or development centers,…
- Bachelor or Master, preferably in HR Management, Advanced Business Management, Communication or equivalent
- A natural interest in business (cross-industry) and the value of human capital.
- Language skills: Dutch/French/English fluency mandatory.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Confident, articulate and persuasive communicator (indifferent of the media being used) and a professional attitude enabling to deal with business professionals at all levels.
- Self-responsible, eager to learn and flexible.
We offer the opportunity to learn the essentials of recruitment in an established consultancy firm. You will be offered increased responsibility in a gradual manner and at the pace of your own learning-progress. Our trainees will benefit of our HR expertise and in-house training offers, this will allow you to develop your recruitment and communication skills.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textBe-Mobile Internship9090 BelgiëThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textExperis Drongen Internship9031 DrongenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textManpower Internship9000 GentThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textLINK 4 JOBS Internship9000 GentThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textManpower Deinze Internship9800 DeinzeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textNestor NV Internship9830 Sint-Martens-LatemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- Dutch: excellent
- English: excellent
- French: good