Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship Impact Investment Analyst at LITA.co
LITA.co’s vision is to give everyone the chance to invest in a social enterprise and thereby contribute to the development of a fairer and more socially-oriented economy. To succeed in this mission, LITA.co has developed an impact investment platform that allows individuals to give a sense of purpose to their savings by investing (as of 100 €) in enterprises with a measurable social, societal and/or environmental impact. The crowdfunding is mostly complemented by investments from professional investors. Over the last 5 years, LITA.co has expanded from France to Belgium and Italy.
We are currently in the process of expanding in Belgium and are looking for a dynamic and passionate person to join our team of five people in Brussels (Arts-Loi) and 30 people internationally. The position consists out of the following main responsibilities:
- Contributing to the financial and impact analysis of social enterprises (e.g. reviewing and analyzing social enterprise business plans);
- Participating in dealflow sourcing events
- Screening potential investment opportunities;
- Performing market and competition analysis of investment opportunities in LITA.co’s dealflow pipeline
- Supporting the creation of mass market content summarizing LITA.co’s Due Diligence
- Supporting portfolio companies in reporting their financial and societal impact.
We’re looking for someone (F/M) who
- Has a background in business, finance or economics
- Is fluent in English (both written and oral) and fluent in Dutch, French is a plus
- Is a team player but who can also work autonomously and is objective oriented
- Has experience in, or is curious about, corporate financing, impact investing and social start-ups.
Send your CV and cover letter in English
- Full-time, remunerated with starting date early February 2020, for 5-6 months
- Challenging working experience in fast-pace international scale-up
- Hands-on experience in the social entrepreneurship scene;
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Dutch: excellent
- English: excellent
- French: medium