Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Henkel Belgium N.V.
Internship in Credit Management
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial businesses with well-known brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite.
- Possibility to support the Credit Managers by performing risk analysis activities and credit reviews of customer portfolios
- Opportunity to cooperate with the business and collection team on local and international level
- Get acquitted, and work on the preparation of various reports
- Take decisions concerning blocked orders based on a range of information and data
- Follow up on bankruptcy cases
- Student enrolled in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or related studies
- Advanced user of the Microsoft Office Package
- Ambitious and enthusiastic person
- Analytical thinker with good sense for facts and figures
- 800 euro/month
- Intensive on-the-job training
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent