Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship in Digital Content Creation & Marketing
We act to guarantee a sustainable living for current and next generations. Waio wants to help people consume better and less. We are creating an online marketplace for the sale of non-food responsible products. The marketplace offers the opportunity to third party vendors to sell their eco-friendly and ethical products to the Waio community.
- Act as Community Manager across channels: Facebook, Instagram, Emails, etc
- Providing engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Set up and coordinate the Newsletter Program
- Write content for website and newsletter
- Create some Graphics for communication channels (Banners, pictures)
- Set up an Affiliate Program with influencers, bloggers, etc
- Participate to SEO efforts
- Self Starter & entrepreneurial
- Enthusiast about our mission
- Curious and Fast learner
- Strong communicator
- Results oriented
- Proficient with Social Media. Past experience with managing public profiles is a plus
- Fluent writing skills in French & English. Dutch is a plus
- Experience with content creation: Newsletter tools, Photoshop basics, etc.
- SEO and Addwords
- Web animation skills
The company is in its first months of operations, and launched the platform in June. Waio is looking for a strong-minded creative team player with excellent communication skills and drive to learn fast in a lean start-up environment.
Preferably Full Time. Part Time also possible. The internship could end up in a full-time job.
Start date: ASAP, To be discussed
Period: 2-6 months
Location: Co-working space in Boitsfort, Brussels, Belgium
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- French: mother tongue