Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Brussels
Internship in Human Resources
WELCOME TO THE RADISSON BLU ROYAL HOTEL BRUSSELS:
THE BEST PLACE TO SAY: YES! TO A BRILLIANT NEW CAREER!
If you're passionate about hospitality, you could enjoy a fantastic future with Radisson Hospitality Belgium: as part of our dynamic, rapidly expanding family, we will nurture and develop your exceptional abilities – taking you on an exciting career path.
At Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests. We have a fantastic internship opportunity for a talented individual to join our Human Resources Department. If you want to build meaningful relationships and to work in a hotel where our design and style culture is king and our people are everything than apply!
Our philosophy Yes I Can! gives a key role to each member of our team to ensure an unforgettable stay for our guests.
Joining the team of the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels, is giving yourself the opportunity to gain experience in a friendly and training atmosphere!
Your tasks will involve:
- Handle applications for full time jobs, trainees and student jobs
- Manage the hotel’s online presence in terms of job postings and requests
- General administration of employees, trainees and students
- Organization of trainings
- Continuous update of operations
- Internal communication with teams
- Centralization of daily post mails
- Develop efficient working relationships with schools
You are Made for THIS:
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Confident and motivated
- Organized and multi-tasking
- Have a team spirit and at the same time be independent
- Good communication and time management skills
- Fluent in English and French/Dutch
- Have a genuine “Yes I Can!” attitude
- Be enrolled in a school/university and provide an internship agreement
You will assume responsibility for the management of trainees within the hotel and assist to the Human Resources Coordinator and Human Resources Director with the department’s administrative tasks.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textDolce La Hulpe Brussels Internship1310 La HulpeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textHotel Métropole sa Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textHotel Métropole sa Internship01000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
2017-12-01=job.status_textHilton Brussels Grand Place Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time