Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship in Marketing Automation and Data Research
We are a young Belgian software company in Ghent with a focus on Life Sciences. Our mission is to conquer the world and have fun doing so. Amongst our clients are Bayer, Otsuka, Chiesi... and they are located all over the world.
Are you ambitious enough and aiming for the top? Apply now for our internship!
What do you want to do during your internship?
- Creating, following and optimizing the SEA and SEO approaches
- Creating your own marketing plan and applying this during your internship.
- Market research and market definitions for the DocShifter software.
- Planning and creating new targeted campaigns to generate leads.
- Analyzing the competitors & other players on the market.
- Helping the sales team out with daily tasks and agendas.
- Optimizing the website and help adding new content
- Creating visual content
Who are we looking for?
- You are studying marketing or following a marketing course, and you love it.
- You are passionate about new marketing approaches.
- You are familiar with the terms B2B & B2C and how marketing efforts are applied to B2B.
- You want to help a young & promising software startup grow.
- You are full of new ideas and aren’t afraid to speak your mind.
- You are result-driven.
- You have no problems working with different tools and different technologies.
- Experience with visual tools (PhotoShop, animation video creation tools) is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- A very international workspace, where you can learn about different cultures
- A job with lots of autonomy and responsibility in a rising scaleup.
- Training and experience with different tools, company sphere and CRM systems.
- Training and knowledge in IT sector, document management systems, Life-Sciences, marketing automation and more.
- A chance to improve yourself in table football.
- A dynamic workspace with different activities (Freaky Friday, Lunch &Learn, Tasty Thursday and many more.)
- Good references for your future career and a chance to build a network.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent
- Dutch: excellent