Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Henkel Belgium N.V.
Internship in Marketing, Laundry & Home Care
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial businesses with well-known brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite.
The internship at Henkel Brussels offers you the chance to make creative use of previously gained knowledge and further develop your professional skills in independent projects within the marketing field. Furthermore, you will have the possibility to discover the diversity and professionalism of a real international player in the field of the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG). For our Laundry and Home Care business unit, we are looking for a highly motivated student who could be our valuable team member for a 6-month long internship.
What we offer
- Possibility to work on the implementation and monitoring of the full product launch process
- Take full responsibility of specific marketing projects
- Opportunity to assist the brand manager in the development and implementation of marketing plans
- Monitor and analyze the performance of competitors
- Establish and maintain strong contacts with other departments and external partners
- Opportunity to work with experienced professionals and receive an intensive on-the-job training
- Monthly compensation of 800 euro/month
JOB ID: 180007F1
JOB ID: 180007MQ
JOB ID: 180007F0
Who we are looking for
- Academic degree in Business or Economics, with a strong interest in FMCG marketing
- Excellent knowledge of English and fluency in Dutch or French is required
- Good attention to detail and a strong desire to meet planned objectives
- Strong analytical skills and a sense for facts and figures
- Advanced MS Office skills are required
- Self-motivated person with sense of initiative
- Available for minimum 6 months, full-time as of May/June/July, 2018.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
- Opportunity to receive an intensive on-the-job training
- 800 euro/month
- Dynamic intern community
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textPepsiCo Internship1930 ZaventemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textHenkel Belgium N.V. Internship1020 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textDaelemans Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time