Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Henkel Belgium nv-sa
Internship in Sales (students/fresh graduates) @ Beauty Care Department, Henkel Brussels
Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success!
Henkel operates worldwide with leading innovations, brands and technologies in three business areas: Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care and Laundry & Home Care.
The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. Henkel, headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany, employs around 50,000 people globally and counts among the most internationally aligned German-based companies in the global marketplace.
We want to create value – for our customers and our consumers, for our teams and our people, for our shareholders as well as for the wider society and communities in which we operate. Our vision at Henkel is to be leading with our innovations, brands and technologies. For us, “leading” exceeds the definition of being the number one in terms of market share or size. While strong positions in attractive markets are important, it takes more to be “leading with innovations, brands and technologies." It requires leadership in value creation, responsiveness to volatile markets, and changing customer and consumer demands as well as in innovation, quality, service and sustainability.
Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide and its brand-name product business is continuously expanding. In this fast-moving sector, success depends on constant innovation and high-quality products. Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? If you share a passion for hair and beauty, this is the place to start your career.
Who we are looking for
- Academic degree in Economics or related fields (currently enrolled/fresh graduate);
- Strong interest in Sales and Marketing in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods;
- Interested in developing analytical skills and gaining first sales experiences;
- Team-player who thinks in terms of solutions, responsible and with commercial attitude;
- Proficient user of MS Office Package especially MS Excel;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch or French;
- Available full time for 6 months as of September/October 2017
What we offer
- Day-to-day business assistance and follow-up;
- Preparation of sales presentations specific for this client;
- Development of different innovative activities and tailor-made promotions together with the account team
- Market and brand analysis including presentations of sales;
- Analyzing of market data i.e. AC Nielsen, GFK and process this data into useful information and arguments.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textSienna & Friends Internship1180 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textPepsiCo Internship1935 ZaventemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- Dutch: good
- French: good