Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship: iOS App Development
INTK develops digital strategies for cultural organizations
Create mobile apps that will revolutionize museums and festivals
We are in the initial phase of developing two apps. The first app is a museum guided tour. It includes tours, routes by visitors, tickets, and the collection, all in one place. The other app works like a personal sports trainer but then for culture. Based on data mining and machine learning, the app creates a schedule that encourages to go to cultural activities weekly.
* Interested in learning about the latest technologies;
* You have at least one app we can test;
* You have experience using GitHub;
* Gain experience creating real-world software;
* A mentor with whom you plan the week every Monday morning;
* Work with a young international team;
* Offices at the center of Utrecht;
* Fee: 400 euros/month (40hours/week). Additional funds might be available via Erasmus+;
* Possibility of a job offer after a successful internship.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.