Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Dare to Date
Who are we?
Dare to Date brings singles back together in real life by organizing real-life dating events!
In a world of Tinder, Facebook and all kinds of online dating apps we take singles away from their screens, we create relaxed, casual and above all fun events where singles take a step back into the real world and discover the magic of real contact!
Your job responsibilities
During your internship you will (but not exclusively) deal with the following:
- Leading and completing small projects yourself
- Thinking along to improve the efficiency of our online platforms
- Detect and fix buggs
- Controle website
Who are we looking for?
As a potential candidate for this awesome internship position you are:
- IT student
- Looking for an internship for at least 8 to 24 weeks
- Flexible and you have a real start-up mentality (ie a 9 to 5 is not for you!)
- Passionate about everything related to programming
- A passion for how online events can efficiently bring people together in real life
It doesn't stop here!
With us you get very good guidance, but also the necessary freedom. You see everything from very close by, you are taken through the entire process of our fun start-up!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.