Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship (M/F) – Business Developer - DACH
Founded in 2008 in Paris, France, STRAMMER is today an international leader in Talent Acquisition and Talent Management, providing the Healthcare and Life Sciences industry with middle and top management talents.
Our approach is unique and offers our clients a tailored-made expertise in recruitment and talent management, as well as in-depth knowledge of the Health environment at country and international levels.
- Together with Consultant Analyze and define a specific approach strategy for the potential clients in DACH Region
- Contact decision makers within international companies in healthcare market
- Professional presentation of STRAMMER and services
- Develop STRAMMER’s customer portfolio
- Effectively assist the Consultant within the most strategic meetings
- Excellent telephone manner required, with the ability to show initiative in order to screen the market,
- Enthusiastic self-starters who are confident communicating with people of varying seniority in a wide array of corporates and other organizations,
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and anticipate deadlines,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English
- Open, curious, dynamic, creative
- Conscientious with attention to detail and high level of organization skills
- Autonomus, proactive,
750 euro nett per month
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent
- German: excellent