Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship Management Assistants Antwerp-Ghent-Diegem
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at www.ey.com/careersbelgium.
With this breadth of service offerings you have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences, mentoring and formal learning to ensure our employee value proposition – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime – is a reality.
For students in their final year of their Bachelor studies Office Management, we offer internship places in our office in Antwerp.
As an intern you will be assisting Managing Assistants in their daily activities, including the following :
- Agenda management
- Distribution of incoming mail
- Adjusting lay-out of outgoing documents to be in line with our visual identity
- Finalizing and mailing of outgoing correspondence (paper, e-mail)
- Database management
- Filing (both paper and electronic filing)
- Assisting in various processes (e.g. travel reservations; organization of meetings; preparation of file for meetings, advices).
- You graduate this year in a Bachelor degree in Office Management
- Very good knowledge of Word, Powerpoint, good knowledge of Excel
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Good communication skills; service minded
- Important to be accurate and to be able to cope with deadlines
- To be able to prioritize
- To like to work for a team and in a team
We offer an internship under the guidance of one or more experienced management assistants in an international environment. You will be trained on the job and involved in various tasks.
For office Diegem - apply here:https://ey.taleo.net/careersection/gcam01/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=DIE0009B
For office Antwerp - apply here: https://ey.taleo.net/careersection/gcam01/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=ANT0003H
For office Ghent - apply here: https://ey.taleo.net/careersection/gcam01/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=GHE0000U
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textNN Insurance Internship1060 Saint-GillesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: good
- Dutch: good
- French: good