Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship – Marketing research (m/f)
QAELUM N.V is a dedicated technologically innovative company located in Leuven, Belgium. The company is passionate about eradicating real-world issues that occur in the medical environment as well as providing solutions to improve the quality and efficiency of healthcare departments around the world. Such solutions include: patient radiation dose monitoring, clinical audits, breast cancer screening and efficient management in medical imaging. Qaelum is headquartered in Belgium, Europe, and has a US subsidiary in New York, 1177 Avenue of the Americas, 7th floor, 10036 New York, NY.
We are seeking a Marketing Research Intern for the marketing campaign project for a cloud-based medical device software.
The goal of the project is to have a go to market strategy of introducing cloud-based medical device software in the following countries - France, Italy, DACH region and Spain.
You are expected to:
- create a report in market introduction of the company product DOSE, which includes online marketing strategies, key opinion leader generation (KOL), professional organizations research, etc.
- The research questions include, but are not limited to:
- What are the best ways to enter the market of the dedicated country with cloud-based products
- what would be the estimated price for entering the market
- what would be the TAM (total addressable market)
- which marketing tools are most useful and will generate biggest impact
- a Bachelor’s degree or a graduate student enrolled in a Master’s program Economics, Business Management, online marketing, medical related
- with knowledge of advertising effectiveness, Brand attitude, Pricing, Completion is a plus.
- Strong strategic background
- Proven analytical approach to marketing research
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative research
- Good knowledge of MS office, especially Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
We provide an internationally oriented working atmosphere in which a team of professionals are dedicated to improve quality in medical imaging environments. Together we build on the next quality improvements in healthcare. You will enjoy the freedom and responsibilities that a young fast-growing company as ours can bring to the table. As we also attach great importance to a sound work-life balance and life-long learning, we provide flexible working hours and every opportunity to take part in additional training courses in-house or elsewhere.. Qaelum nv is easily accessible by public transport, motorway and the centre of Leuven nearby.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent