Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship offer Assistant Trade Marketing
DELACRE is an international agri-food company specialized in biscuits encompassing in France and Belgium all Delacre-Délichoc brand products. The Delacre brand is also distributed in many foreign countries including Germany, the United States, Canada, Mexico.
Present in the biscuit market, we have nearly 600 employees who contribute to success of our brands around the world.
Our headquarters are based in Brussels (Watermael-Boitsfort) and our factories are located in Nieppe (near Lille) and Lambermont (near Liège).
Our group is now experiencing a broad development of its flagship brands. Many projects are underway with the creation of new products and the launch of new international markets.
The Delacre Trade Marketing Department is a focused and dedicated team with the ambition to be seen as a credible expert of the category and the shopper by our customers and a source of competitive advantage by our business.
Competitive advantage for Delacre Trade Marketing Team comes from deeply understanding consumers, customers, competitors and shoppers; and objectively translating this into simple insight-based category and commercial propositions that differentiate the customer and unlock incremental volume and value for the biscuits category and Delacre.
The purpose of the team is also to develop a promotional strategy and to execute it successfully.
For the belgian and luxembourg market :
- Assist the category manager in monitoring Delacre Performances and Category Performances (Nielsen)
- Assist the shopper marketing manager in monitoring our promotional activities
- Assist the shopper marketing manager in executing the promotional strategy (displays composition & creation ; posm development, animations, argumentation support)
- Preparation of client, field, kam presentations
- Relationship management with creative agencies
- Bachelor degree, Marketing Masters Degree or MBA from Business school, College or Engineering school
- Organizational/time-management and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and close attention to details
- Strong communication skills to communicate efficiently between team departments, suppliers and various collaborators
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Proactive approach and ability to work under pressure within strict deadlines
- Nielsen knowledge and previous marketing experience are assets
- High sense of creativity
- High energy and drive for result
- Language : FR/EN. Dutch is an asset
35 hours a week
Based in Brussels (Watermael Boistfort) - Internship to be filled in August 2020 (from August 3 to January 31)
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textHappy Hours Market Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBeerfood Internship1030 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBiscuits Delacre Internship1170 Watermael-BoitsfortThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textPepins Internship1030 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textNatural Nutly Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAllofruits Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- French: excellent