Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship Office assistant/Reception
Exellys is a tech talent integrator. We match the finest tech talent with ambitious companies. We integrate IT, science and engineering talent into our customers' operations of today and we prepare them for the innovations of tomorrow. Our main goal is to turn the talent and potential of our consultants into excellence.
- Welcoming visitors and guiding them
- Dealing with the post
- Responsible for the trainings
- Reception of the trainers an consultants
- Making sure that training rooms are setup
- Discuss the training rules
- Office management support ( archiving contracts, dealing with suppliers, ordering stocks and stationary etc.)
- Support to the Marketing & Recruitment team
- Unloading the dishwasher every morning
- Helping prepare events documentation
The perfect candidate:
- Has a good eye for detail, is precise, punctual and a good time-keeper;
- Is computer-literate and likes intensive computer work; (Outlook, MS office Package, mass mailing systems)
- Has excellent communication and social skills;
- Is a good team player and can fit into a team;
- Is flexible and can work well under pressure;
- Is a fluent Dutch and English speaker and has sound written skills in English. Other languages (French) are an advantage.
We offer varied internships at our band new office in Mchelen, where you will work in a team that strives for excellency and success!
Start date, duration and compensation to be discussed.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: good
- Dutch: excellent
- French: basic