Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship: Online Marketing
INTK is a young and ambitious studio based in Utrecht, specialised in developing digital strategies for cultural organizations.
Our mission is to change how people relate to culture. Forty years ago very few people sported on a regular basis. Today, many people dedicate several hours a week to sports. Inspired by the changes in the sports sector, we would like to bring a similar change to the culture sector. Our goal is to encourage people that love culture to engage in cultural activities on a weekly basis. For example, we want to encourage people that love cinema to go to the movies every week.
We work with several museums, theaters, film houses, castles, libraries, festivals, etc. Some of the cultural organisations we work with include, NEMO Science Museum, Stadsschouwburg Utrecht, Film Theater Hilversum, Loevestein Castle, Bibliotheek Utrecht, Le Guess Who festival, etc.
We are looking for an art & culture aficionado interested in an internship focused on online marketing.
What can you learn:
We encourage you to obtain the following Google certificates:
* Google Ads Search Certificate
* Google Ads Measurement Certificate
* Google Analytics individual qualification
You will learn some of the most advanced project management and communication tools, including:
* Learn how to plan your week using Asana
* Learn how to communicate transparently using Slack
At INTK you will be slowly responsible for all parts of the business. This includes:
* Online marketeer: you have the opportunity to gain practice with Google Ads and Google Analytics;
* Account manager: you will have regular meetings with cultural organisations that work with us;
* Entrepreneur: you contact cultural organizations and encourage them to work with us.
* You are native speaker in one the following languages: Dutch (NL/BE), German, French, Spanish, Catalan, Hungarian, Italian, Finnish, Danish, Swedish, Polish or Czech;
* Interested in online marketing and digital technologies.
* Available for ideally 6 months (less might also be possible)
* Fee: 400 euros/month (40hours/week). Additional funds might be available via Erasmus+;
* Learning all about online marketing in the cultural sector;
* Work with a young international team;
* Offices at the center of Utrecht;
* Possibility of a job after a successful internship.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.