Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship - Pre-clinical
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
Your responsibilities are:
- Laboratory testing (e. g. sterile cell culture, flow cytometry, PCR, microarrays, Western Blots, single cell sequencing, etc.)
- Learning about good practices in the use of laboratory equipment and their implementation
- Development of experimental protocols and analysis of generated data
- Management of documentation related to experiments
- Interpretation and presentation of data
- You have a bachelor's or university degree in scientific orientation (Molecular biology and immunology)
-- You have good skills in biological sciences
- Ideally you have a laboratory handling experience (internship,...)
- You're being harassed.
- You have a good team spirit
If you require special assistance or accommodation, either to participate in the recruitment process or to enable you to carry out your work, please let us know so that we can take appropriate action.
Our Preclinical Department's mission is to use the best of science and technology to define and implement preclinical strategies,
provide high quality scientific data to support vaccine projects and technology platforms at different stages of development
GSK is proud to promote an open corporate culture that encourages you to be yourself and gives your ideas a chance to grow.
GSK, an employer that offers everyone an equal opportunity.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textREALCO Internship1348 Louvain-la-neuveThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textFyteko Internship1200 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textREALCO S.A. Internship1348 Louvain-la-neuveThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-01-01=job.status_textFyteko Internship1200 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime:
2016-09-01=job.status_textOdyseed Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- French: excellent