Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship - Product management assistant (4-6 months)
Qollabi is a fast-growing tech startup operating from Brussels.
We are on the verge of our international breakthrough so if you are an ambitious starter, wanting to be part of the product story and looking for a huge opportunity, this is exactly the right time to join the team.
We are passionate about helping companies to make their business plans work.
With our user-friendly Business Relationship Management (BRM) tool, channel account managers dedicate the right time at the right partner, and it becomes very easy to track the status of their collaboration, increase commitment and boost productivity.
Our customers are awesome to work with. Bigger and smaller companies in the Bank & Insurance, Postal and IT industries.
We’re launching new modules next years and we’re looking for someone to help us continuing to develop the current base product.
Your mission will be to help the product owner extending the product vision and shipping new features into the existing platform.
You will trigger useful feedback from our customers, be in direct contact with them and constantly improve our proposition.
Besides that, you’ll work closely together with all team members (account executives, marketing executive and the CEO) to complete customer-centric projects.
To reach your goals, you will be working in an Agile environment and you’ll assist our team to:
- Identify needs from customers or stakeholders and transform them into requirements and specifications for development
- Follow-up with the different teams to make sure that new features are ready to be launched (features developed according to specifications, documentation ready, quality check done, user metrics defined)
- Maintain the product backlog and sort items according to priority
- Define the roadmap by landing existing goals and identifying new opportunities based on trends and market demand.
- Provide support to new and existing customers in the tool
What we are looking for
IMPORTANT: You have a school internship agreement
- You have knowledge of product development methodology (product life cycle, agile methodology, etc.)
- You have strong problem-solving skills; you’re looking for creative solutions and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- You are curious and have good communication skills
- You pay attention to details
- You always make yourself available
- You are interested by the tech industry or you have previous tech experiences
- You have good English understanding and writing skills (but if you read us so far, it shouldn’t be a problem, right? :) ) + French or Dutch
- An inspiring office space where we value your input from the first day. New team members are always a source of creativity.
- A fun and dynamic working environment where you will learn a lot from experts in different fields.
- Transparent and consistent feedback to help you move forward in your new career
- We have our office at WeWork Botanic in Brussels, but given the context we’re also working remotely on some days. We’re open to discuss this point and find the right balance for both parts.
- Travel allowance
- The opportunity to become a full-time employee after a successful internship
We are on a hypergrowth track so you will be able to learn quick and benefit from plenty of (international) career opportunities in the coming years.
As a team we work according our own ¿COMON! Values: Thirst for learning / Customer Centric / Open / Mindful / Opportunity / No judging / Be bold.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textSecondfloor Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textMonsiegesocial Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAERONAUTICA sprl Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMade In Acoustic Internship1180 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-12-01=job.status_textmobile clinic Internship1180 bruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-08-16=job.status_textWeSmart Internship1020 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime:
- English: excellent
- French: no knowledge
- Dutch: no knowledge