Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship Quality Engineer
We are part of you.
For almost 50 years, we have built a reputation as a leading European supplier of innovative and often complex plastic automotive components.
We have become established as a premium supplier to the automotive industry by applying our technical know-how to manufacture complex, high-quality automotive components to the highest technical standards.
Through our commitment to quality, ongoing innovation and technical capabilities, and because of our people and the environment in which we operate, we expect to exceed our customer needs.
By providing parts that are integral to your business— we are part of you.
- People: Being a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
- Portfolio: Delivering quality products to our customers that anticipate and satisfy their customers’ needs.
- Partners: Creating partnerships with customers and suppliers, so that together we generate mutual, enduring value.
- Planet: Being a responsible citizen that makes a difference by helping build and support sustainable communities.
Rights and competences:
Customer and quality systems representative within project teams
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Owner of serial Control plan
Leads PFMEA team during serial phase
Manages MSA in serial phase
Methodically responsible for implementation and use of SPC in given serial projects
Executes PPAP to customer
Processes the claims and 8Ds
Technical skills (incl. PC, software and machine and device knowledge):
Knowledge of 8D, PFMEA, Control Plan, Flowchart, SPC, audit VDA6, PPAP, APQP , MSA
General product and process understanding
MS Office Software
Working knowledge of a ERP system
Capability to learn new software
Knowledge of CMM measures/technics is a plus
- Strong problem solving skills and facilitate problem solving team events
- Ability to negotiate with both internal and external customers
- Ability to moderate meetings and reviews
- Strong communication, presentation and teamwork skills
- Very good organizational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Able to lead and facilitate cross functional teams
- Analytical skills (problem solving, prioritizing, data analysis)
- Motivated with a high level of initiative
An internship where you will meet people and machines, where you will need strict procedures and instinctive feeling.
Everyday will be not quite as you have planned :)
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Dutch: excellent
- English: medium
- French: medium