Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship Reception & Communication Melexis Tessenderlo
Combining a passion for technology with truly inspired engineering, Melexis designs, develops and delivers innovative micro-electronic solutions that enable designers to turn ideas into applications that support the best imaginable future. The company’s advanced mixed-signal semiconductor sensor and actuator components address the challenges of integrating sensing, driving and communication into next-generation products and systems that improve safety, raise efficiency, support sustainability and enhance comfort.
Melexis is headquartered in Belgium and employs over 1,500 people in 19 locations spread over three continents.. The company is publicly traded on Euronext Brussels (MELE).
You will provide general support to our office management team and shipping department at the Tessenderlo site. In this role you’ll touch upon a variety of administrative aspects as a part of an office management team supporting an international company.
- You are in the process of obtaining a Bachelor- or a Master Degree, preferably in languages, communication, …
- You are fluent in English, and have strong organization- and communication skills.
- You are creative, proactive, enthusiastic and show attention for details.
- A meaningful internship experience
- The chance to have a first relevant work experience in Reception and Communication, in an international environment and exciting company
- Lot’s of sparkling and fun colleagues
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
2017-03-01=job.status_textEuropean Student Placement Agency InternshipBA1 3JN BathThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: good
- Dutch: good