Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship - Recruitment
RHEA Group is a growing international company, focusing on providing innovative, market-ready solutions and services in our key sectors of Space and Security for both commercial and institutional customers. We employ over 500 staff working across 10 different countries. We work with distinguished clients such as the European Space Agency, EUMETSAT, NATO, European Commission, Canadian Government and national space agencies.
When you work for RHEA, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best talented minds and experts in our industries, either working at our clients sites on some of the most exciting space missions or on cutting-edge projects in security, concurrent design, data and ground systems within our own offices.
The Recruitment Team is responsible for the overall growth of the company by recruiting suitable and qualified profiles for the roles we have available. On average, we work on almost 400 vacancies per year across Europe, recruiting brilliant and capable minds for our space engineering and cyber security business.
When you chose to do an internship with RHEA, you will be learning from some of the best recruiters who will be able to guide in your in recruiting techniques, cold calling activities as well as learning how to sell and negotiate with candidates.
- Create job description to be posted online
- Prescreening of candidates to understand if they are available and suitable for new jobs
- Contribute to the population of the recruitment database
- Contributing to our social media platforms, finding ways to engage with potential candidates
- Support the Senior Recruiter in their activities
- Ability to pick up the phone and interview candidates
- Good user experience in microsoft Office and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly, proactive and team player
- Knowledge of any European language will be an asset
The opportnunity to discover the Recruitment world and to learn from some of the best recruiters in this industry.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: good