Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship Sales Pharmacy
At Beiersdorf, we do something wonderful: we make people feel great in their skin every day. How do we do it? Skin + care, it’s as simple as that! We look after some of the biggest and best-loved brands on the globe, like Nivea, Labello, Eucerin and Hansaplast.
We are looking for a dynamic intern for the position of Sales Assistant for our Pharmacy Channel to start as soon as possible. As the Sales Assistant you will work together with the Pharmacy team in supporting our business in the broadest sense. On a daily basis you support clients, our sales representatives and trainers in their daily work and wide-varied questions. You challenge and aid the Key Account Manager and Sales Manager with reporting and analysis. In the Pharmacy team a lot of projects are rolled-out or ongoing, think of projects related to category management, price analysis or E-Commerce. As a Sales Assistant you can play a to-be-defined part in these projects.
Support key account
- Creation of promotion plan (national and per customer); Creation of promotional documents per customer and follow up of promotional material
- Submit all information on new products to customers
- Edit visit documents per customers
- Treat mails, calls, demands for material by the customer
- Edit price list
- Make price offers for hospitals
- Send exchange products, fidelity cards and samples for customers; Send packshots for online customers
- Create and send sample boxes to key accounts; Create and send tester boxes
- Edit and send annual contracts
Support Sales representatives
- Create order forms, expense notes
- Treat questions, emails, and demands
- Order and send free goods
Maintain and update CRM system (Deduco)
- Create order forms, free goods form, inquiries, assortment lists per customer group; Upload sales books and promo actions; Follow-up on free goods deliveries and stock via SF.
Reporting and follow-up
- Desk coaching customer list; Follow-up on inquiries SF+, assortment lists, visits and agenda.
Statistics and analysis
- Follow-up on introduction of new products;
- Gather statistics on promo actions, presales per cycle and sales rep.;
- Analyze sales figures per customer and sales rep.;
- Use IQVIA for analysis in Analysis manager (per IMS region, per brand group, distribution, RX figures).
- Currently in a Bsc or Msc in relevant business field;
- Dynamic and hands-on;
- Pro-active and eager;
- Ability to work with different, demanding stakeholders;
- Ability to follow-up and getting things done;
- Project management skills;
- Good Excel skills (eg. Pivot tables);
- Fluent in French and Dutch (but fluency in either one and knowledge of the other is also seen as a pre), working proficiency in English.
- A 6 months paid internship;
- Flexible working hours;
- Great brands to work with;
- Learning experience at an international FMCG player.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textSienna & Friends Internship1180 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textPepsiCo Internship1935 ZaventemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textHenkel Belgium nv-sa Internship1020 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- French: excellent
- Dutch: excellent
- English: excellent