Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship Talent Acquisition
Zet je in beweging! Een stage bij de Nike European Logistics Campus is precies wat je zoekt. Vanuit onze distributiecentra in Laakdal, Ham en Herentals zorg je samen met het hele team dat de Nike-producten elke dag bij onze klanten en atleten in Europa geleverd worden. En daar stopt het niet. We zoeken constant hoe onze processen sneller, simpeler en efficiënter kunnen. We spelen in op de steeds veranderende behoeften van de consument en de markt. Dat is onze passie.
Internship for 2 students from February 2019:
Minimum 4 months, with attendance at least 4 days a week
The ever-changing consumer demands make the world of logistics exciting, dynamic and full of fun opportunities. We are in full growth mode and as the Talent Acquisition team we are sourcing and recruiting top and diverse Talent in supply chain: Specialists, Analysts, Team Leaders and Managers (planning, transportation, customs, warehousing, general services, strategy, business development and support functions) in collaboration with the hiring managers.
WHAT DOES YOUR TRAINING SCHEDULE LOOK LIKE?
- In a fast paced and inspirational environment, you support a team of recruiters to find the right candidates for the right job in the organization. While exploring new talent, extra attention goes out to the candidate experience. You assess our selection process and formulate possible improvements.
- You will be given the opportunity to grow and discover your personal interview style, so you will be ready to take it to the next level and start interviewing yourself! This is the case for phone interviews, digital interview and face to face interviews. Furthermore, you will get a chance to be involved in our own assessment centers and you will learn to evaluate and discuss general reasoning and personality tests.
- It´s up to you! Throughout this internship you will build your network with internal & external partners.
- During the internship you will engage in coordinating and following up on Job Fairs and Talent Days. During these events you will act as a true Nike spokesman to inspire top talent to apply.
- Your internship mentor will coach, inspire and develop you.
- Working on new or on-going projects at Talent Acquisition or Talent Development belong to the possibilities of the internship.
- Throughout your internship, you are the go to person who’s responsible to guide and follow up on our Ignite internship program. The selection process is your responsibility, you seek talent and actively work on the onboarding of the students.
WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT TRACK RECORD?
- You are currently following a bachelor's or master's degree program.
- During your education you have built some affinity with HR, psychology, personnel work, communication and talent acquisition.
- You have the possibility to plan an internship for minimum 4 months.
- You are a multitasker who is able to set the right priorities within your responsibilities.
- Taking initiative, being curious and team spirit are second nature to you.
- Energetic communication skills in Dutch and English (written and spoken).
- The Office package holds no secrets for you.
RUN FOR GOLD
- Your business suit stays in the closet! Our informal dress code ensures an enthusiastic and casual work environment.
- We guarantee an internship with lots of freedom and space to grow, both professionally and personally!
- The internship is unpaid, but you can count on the reimbursement of your transportation costs as well as access to our Nike Retail Store.
- Stay fit at our local sport facilities and push your physical boundaries (fitness, track & field, beach volleyball, tennis courts, soccer pitch).
THE SWOOSH GAMEPLAN
We would be happy to receive your CV and cover letter via jobs.nike.com/belgium. Tell us why you want to be our new intern!
We'd love to meet you! In this round, you'll take PC tests and have a face-to-face conversation with team colleagues.
Decision and communication.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Dutch: excellent