Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internship - Volvo Action Service - Services and Business Operations
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta. The Group also provides complete solutions for financing and service.
The Volvo Group, with its headquarters in Gothenburg, employs about 100,000 people, has production facilities in 18 countries and sells its products in more than 190 markets.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
This is us, your new colleagues
You will work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with colleagues from all over the world; it is a multi-cultural workplace where your team is your family away from home. It is an international culture where we respect each other’s values and share the same Volvo vision.
Do you just love to…
- Our main focus is delivering the ultimate experience for our customers during and after their breakdown and give them a long-lasting impression of our brand.
- This traineeship would cover a few very concrete steps in the process of receiving an invoice from our dealers, registering and verifying the invoice to sending out a correct invoice out and following its payment.
- We handle these tasks in the dealer’s and customer’s native language and handle essential information within our designated systems.
- We also manage and administer a range of services to our customers, next to the breakdown service
Are you the one?
- Customer orientated
- Positive attitude, highly motivated
- Well organised with a preference to work with administrative issues and making things run smoothly
- A team player who can work independently, planning and organising your own work individually but always keeping the team goals in mind
- Fluent in English, any other European languages you speak, you will be able to use in work environment as well
A perfect match
- Opportunity to gain experience within the company
- International environment
- Opportunity to use different languages
- Restaurant on site
Let’s do this!
Are you a team player, passionate about customers and our brand, stress resistant with good administrative and organisation skills? Then Volvo is the place to be where you can develop your competences and gain experience within a world known and respected brand.
Come and join our international team!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- Dutch: mother tongue
- English: excellent