Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Internships - Engineering & Business
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with more than 50,000 employees and serves more than 2 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
For the activities in Belgium we are urgently looking for 2 interns during summer time (2 à 3 months) for our Maintenance department in Brussels.
● Bilingual: French/English (or Dutch)
Profile 1: engineer
- Updating SAP in order to ensure the data integrity between SAP and GTIS (Telemetry)
- Registration of measurements in SAP in order to generate automatic orders
- Update of the manual 'Telemetry'
- Verification of the transformation RTU (remote telemetry units) to CAT's (Centre d'Assistance
Profile 2: bachelor business/office management
- Update data SAP re 'maintenance'
- Translation and completion of technical intervention sheets prior to the upload on tablets
- Processing of technical files
- Creating a manual backoffice maintenance
- Supporting the SAP process flow for automatic invoicing
Bilingual: French/English (or Dutch)
Engineering or business
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent
- French: excellent
- Dutch: good