Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
IS Digital Project Coordinator Internship
Created in 1863, Solvay is a global company driven by proud and committed chemists. With our historical anchorage in Europe, our products serve diversified markets worldwide, from consumer goods to energy, with one main aim – to improve quality of life and customer performance.
The drive to achieve our aim has resulted in 90 percent of our revenue being generated from businesses that are among the top three global leaders in their field.
This is a position for a 6 months internship based in Brussels, Belgium. Under the direct supervision of a Digital expert, this position will support the Solvay Digital team to spread a digital culture mindset within the Solvay Group.
Solvay Digital team is involved in the development of opportunities leveraging digital technologies for the Group: launching and managing projects with new technology, coordinating initiatives that improve the way people work and collaborate or redesigning user experience.
We focus on the business perspective, specifically on the application of brand new technologies into our traditional offer of chemical products and services. Main opportunities will come from internet of things, advanced analytics, 3d printer, virtual reality, open innovation, etc.
There is a strong commitment with the development of a digital mindset in the group. We reinforce the best practices in collaboration, making Solvay employees work smarter.
- Digital@SBS to support Solvay project coordinator - Digital culture
- Support in best practices around collaboration : communicate, coach internal users and lead / support the initiatives in collaboration with the Digital team members
- Communicate & promote Digital Mindset & Entrepreneurial Culture
- Search for and propose new actions to keep digital dynamic alive within the group.
- Support the improvement of digital culture and awareness in Solvay being closed to internal customers, understanding the needs, their environment and through the Digital Office initiatives.
- Proactively contribute to action plans to manage change / users adoption & coaching on collaborative solutions to users worldwide.
- Education Level: Enrolled in Master (Bac+5) - any fields
- Prior work / internship experience in Web / Digital, Usage of digital technologies, change management, would be an advantage
- Deep understanding of key digital technologies
- Good Communication skills
- Strong customer service & change management skills
- Networking and team working skills
- English and French are keys
Durée de la mission : 6 mois
Internship in a International Group.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textMonsieurbot Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textOpen Knowledge Belgium Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textEden Synthetics SCRL Internship1040 EtterbeekThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textNelogy Internship1030 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-06-20=job.status_textHack League Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-03-20=job.status_textAnais Digital Internship1200 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- French: mother tongue