Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
IT Infrastructure Internship
RHEA Group is a leading engineering consultancy firm with demonstrated expertise in space, system- and secure software solutions.
We attract skilled engineers, scientists and management professionals; and offer a range of exciting career paths working alongside clients such as the European Space Agency, the European GNSS Agency, EUMETSAT and NATO.
Discover more at: www.rheagroup.com
RHEA is currently recruiting an IT Infrastructure Intern to support the IT Support Engineer based in the headquarters in Wavre, Belgium.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
- Troubleshoot, repair and install Microsoft Windows computer systems (PC / Laptops) Configure and automate software installations.
- Respond to daily user requests and resolve issues in a proactive manner.
- Log time and problem resolutions via IT ticket system.
- Participate in planning and implementation of multi-scale projects.
- Basic Network configurations
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- This internship is open to Information Technology / Computer majors only.
- Solid communication skills and willingness to work in a team environment a must.
- Detail-oriented, hardworking and enthusiastic.
- Able to work independently when requested.
- Very good command of English Language
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
The following skills would be highly desirable:
- Active Directory/DC knowledge
- Symantec Antivirus
- Experience with Team Viewer or other remote support tool
- Microsoft Certification
- Firewall experience
Duration: Ideally 3-6 months, but can be discussed according to the agreement with University.
Starting Date: June 2017, but can be discussed according to the candidates' availability.
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter to RHEA’s Recruitment team at email@example.com
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: good