Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Avertim is a unique Innovation and Management consulting group dedicated to accompanying big transformationprograms by building the bridge between Strategy and Operations.
Our mission is to align Business, Technology and Management.
Avertim serves companies and organizations across various industries and sectors. Most of our consultants are senior professionals with strong industry, management and technological backgrounds dedicated to delivering the highest results.
Our values, unique culture and human organization are keys to making a lasting difference by sharing our experience and passion.
Avertim has known a strong growth since its creation and in order to support our development, we are currently looking for a young potential with a strong interest in IT who will take part in various IT initiatives. This internship will last between 3 to 6 months.
- CRM optimization
- HR/payroll management tool implementation
- Website re-vamping
- SharePoint management/improvement
- Infrastructure management
- Ad hoc business tool development
In the team of the Senior Solution Manager, your main tasks will be to support/lead projects, by:
- Performing benchmarks
- Gathering requirements
- Analyzing functional needs
- Leading technical architecture/solutions
- Proposing/evaluating/validating recommendations
- Implementing selected recommendations
- Responding to daily user requests and resolve issues in a proactive way
- Analyzing the quality of our IT solutions & materials
- Performing data analysis/updates in the CRM tool
- Developing business intelligence reports and automatized tools in Excel, VBA, Access
- Creating user guides
- Organizing user training and sensitization
- Being in charge of the administrative follow-up of the IT assets of the company
- Master degree in Computer Science or Business Engineering
- Knowledge and strong interest for IT or business intelligence
- Good knowledge of Excel, Macro and VBA
- Fluent in one of the national languages (French or Dutch) and in English
- Master the second national language is a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work simultaneously on different projects
- High organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- A previous experience with Sales force, CRM, Zoho or Microsoft dynamic is a plus.
Joining Avertim means joining a community of professionals with strong values of excellence and ethics. Avertim is a great place to work where individuals and ideas matter... where consulting is simply different!
At Avertim, we let YOUR ideas fly free!
If you feel that IT has a real impact on business, this internship is made for you!
For more information, please visit our website www.avertim.be
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- French: excellent
- English: excellent