Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
IT Support - Intern
Company Profile: Obelis s.a is a quality driven, service oriented company, with over 30 years of experience in EU Regulations. Providing consultancies on medical devices, cosmetics and other consumer goods - we believe in making manufacturers better through compliance and making safe products available on the market.
Company vision: We create compliance for safer markets
Your role and key responsibilities will be:
1. Provide professional, high level and smooth (internal & external) client service;
2. Support the day-to-day activities associated with the IT Department at the highest level:
· Execute new projects according to the change management process.
· Execute service requests through the Ticket Management system.
· Execute department logs and regularly maintain and update.
· Execute and prepare meeting rooms for company events.
· Support Information Systems delivery, users and security.
· Ad hoc IT related tasks, projects & troubleshooting.
· Intervene in off-business hours alarms
3. Support the implementation of ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
4. Provide ah-hoc assistance to the Department Manager.
5. Represent Obelis and its interests at external events.
Bachelor/Master degree preferably in Computer science/Informatics/IT engineering or similar discipline
Previous professional experience in IT Helpdesk/support is an asset.
Knowledge of operating systems Windows 10 & server 2016/2019 and development platforms (MS Sharepoint, CRMs).
Knowledge/experience in ITIL environment.
Fluency in English (written & oral); Good level of French or Dutch is a plus.
Your are a fantastic team player, inspire peers and communicate clearly and effectively.
Quick learner and self-motivated for small and big tasks.
You have high adaptability, flexibility and commitment supported by a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
Attention to detail and organize workload efficiently to meet deadlines with high quality results.
Willing to learn and grow continuously.
· Paid Internship;
· International working environment;
· Opportunities to develop your career at Obelis;
Internship Terms & Conditions:
· Applicant must possess EU work permit
· Location: Brussels
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: good