Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Solvay Executive Education
The Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management (SBS-EM) is the leading French-speaking business school in Belgium. Located in Brussels, the heart of Europe, the school is part of the Université Libre de Bruxelles. Bringing together over 2700 students, the SBS-EM offers a wide array of programmes, ranging from undergraduate to executive education programmes, both in French and English. Solvay Executive Education offers postgraduate courses for professionals looking to speed-up their career.
Are you a journalism or communications student interested in using your skills to support the creation of business content? Solvay Executive Education is recruiting an intern to produce added-value content in various formats. This position is a great opportunity to develop external communications and work on the ground on business issues.
You main responsibility will be to act as a journalist internally to produce external content:
- You read and gather information about hot topics in the news
- You take appointments and meet our teachers, professors, lecturers. You discuss with them and ask the right questions to develop relevant information.
- You produce content based on your discussions (articles, interviews, videos, infographics,…) on the topics covered and post them on Solvay Executive Education blog
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree candidate, preferably in Journalism or Communications.
- Excellent redaction skills in English and French.
- Pro-active and easy going attitude
- Self-starter who can take direction and contribute ideas.
- The ability to work independently on projects while meeting deadlines.
- Photography and video skills a plus.
- Community development knowledge/experience a plus.
- Knowledge of standard workplace technology.
Candidates fulfilling these criteria are invited to send their application (Resume + Motivation letter) before April 15th 2017.
Do you want to learn a lot about the real business life in a dynamic and international company? Don't hesitate and join us!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textStudent Academy asbl Internship1083 GanshorenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-07-01=job.status_textErasmus Center Internship1050 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-07-14=job.status_textMBA Center Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
2017-06-10=job.status_textMBA Center Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
2017-06-13=job.status_textBeCode Internship1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-06-15=job.status_textNEVE asbl Internship1000 BRUXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent