Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Journalism student (web content writer)
At skeeled we have built the most advanced Artificial Intelligence technology to digitalise and automatise the entire first steps of recruitment. With the first companies using our HR technology in their recruitment departments.
skeeled is a startup with a young dynamic team that is looking for a new team member with the spirit and thrive to help us bring this project forward. As a contente writer intern, you will get the chance to learn all the key strategic aspects on how to bring our software to companies in B2B approach (inbound & outbound) and gather experience in advanced marketing techniques.
As Content Writer you will be responsible to help drive qualified traffic to our sites and upselling our current client bases through informative, highly-converting product descriptions and benefit statements and campaign offers. You need to be strong writer with the ability to write in long and short format. You will collaborate with team members and sales as necessary to ensure product and offer details are accurate and compelling across various marketing channels (direct mail, print, email, social, landing pages, and blogs).
What will be your mission?:
- Research, write and edit copy for print and digital content, including emails, articles, blog posts, ebooks, presentations, videos, white papers, case studies.
- Write new and edit existing product copy to be used on product websites and other marketing channels.
- Create compelling campaign copy to be used across multiple marketing channels; direct mail, email, landing pages, paid social and PPC that supports lead generation and upsell revenue generating campaigns.
- Bachelor in journalism (or final year student)
- Impeccable writing and editing skills
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint & Word
- Up-to-date with the current understanding of latest Web trends, social media, techniques and digital technologies
Great startup working environment
High pace of learning
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textPikaway Internship1050 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textGymlib Internship1050 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textShiftmeapp Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textTIC Harmony asbl Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textHowaboutsales Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textURBANTZ Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time
- English: good