Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Junior Accountant @ Deloitte
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. With more than 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, our organization has grown in scale and diversity—approximately 286,000 people in 150 countries and territories, providing these services—yet our shared culture remains the same. Our organization serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies.
Deloitte Accountancy delivers a huge spectrum of accountancy and controlling services to international and SME-clients, as well as fiscal, legal, M&A and business control services to family businesses. From our offices, we anticipate in a flexible way to the needs of our clients by offering them daily custom-made solutions for their company.
Within the Accountancy department, you will have the opportunity to choose the type of clients you would like to work for. Either you can work for the SME’s, entrepreneurs or individuals within Deloitte Private or you can work for larger national and international clients at Deloitte Business Process Solutions.
Deloitte Accountancy is quite flexible and we are offering interhsips opportunities within Zaventem, Leuven, Antwerp and Watermael (Brussels).
As an Accountancy intern, you will:
- Be involved in providing technical and professional expertise in the administration of financial management and accounting functions;
- Prepare annual accounts and income tax returns;
- Comply general and analytical accounting;
- Contribute to monthly, quarterly and yearly closing operations;
- Deal with the general administration regarding the invoices and assist clients where needed.
If you are interested in the above topics and your profile matches what we are looking for; we would like to know you better!
- A Bachelor student in Accountancy-Tax or a Master student in Economics or Commercial Sciences or any other financial orientation;
- A highly motivated and reliable team player with a sense of initiative;
- Fluent in Dutch and a solid knowledge of English with good knowledge of French;
- Communicative and eager to learn;
- Critical minded and good analytical skills.
Our Offer :
- We will give you continuous coaching-on-the-job.
- The exact period can be defined together with your college or university.
- Depending on the office where you will work, we can offer different internship periods.
- The internship needs to form a compulsory element of your course.
- Your college or university can provide a certificate confirming this.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textMyInternship.be Internship1000 BRUXELLESThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMyInternship.be Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textChirilov Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime:
=job.status_textFiducial Accountancy Internship3020 HerentThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textFiducial Accountancy Internship1170 Watermaal BosvoordeThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textFiducial Accountancy Internship1050 ElseneThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- Dutch: mother tongue
- English: excellent