Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Junior Business Analyst
Odoo is a suite of business apps that covers all enterprise management needs: CRM, e-Commerce, Accounting, Project Management, Inventory, POS, etc. We disrupt the enterprise software market by making fully open source, super easy and full featured (3000+ apps) software accessible to SMEs at a very low cost.
Even after 10 years of experience, Odoo maintains its startup mindset where people can really bring their ideas to improve what and how we do. We are looking for different young profiles; Junior Business Advisor, Junior Business Analyst, Developers, ... Feel free to read more on our website !
Project Management (80%)
- Organize and follow up Odoo implementations
- Analyze customer needs
- Help with the configuration of the software
- Deliver functional training sessions (prepare materials)
- Negotiate the required resources
- Follow and check the development part
- Take part in the first line support
What’s a typical day at Odoo?
Belonging to the Professional Services (PS) department, our Functional team is mainly responsible for: Quickstart (multiple) and Development (unique) Projects implementations, and Support.
After having been onboarded and coached, you will possibly go through all three types of activity in your evolution, getting more and more varied experiences and skills.
What does it mean to manage implementation projects from A to Z?
- Gain the trust of your customers
- Analyse the project requirements and propose solutions
- Implement the agreed solutions (configuration & development)
- Make your customer an Odoo champion (training)
- Follow up the project and communicate about its status and the ongoing tasks
What does it mean to ensure support activities?
- Advice and help our customers already in production
- Give quality answers to various topics
- Solve issues as fast as possible
You will quickly be involved in some of your colleagues’ project as a first step, and then you will progressively be responsible of your own ones. You will work with the help of your colleagues but in total autonomy which is an opportunity for you to learn fast.
- Master degree
- Ability to understand business processes
- Fluent in English AND (one or several of the followings)
- Dutch and/or Spanish and/or German and/or any other European language
- Communicator and negotiator
- Affinity with the IT world
With potential value
- Knowledge in Accounting and/or Supply Chain Management
- 2 or 3 years of experience
- Autonomous, Assertive & Proactive
- Dynamic & Fun
You will be integrated into a great work ambiance, in a rich function, with a lot of opportunities to grow. Situated in the countryside between Louvain-la-Neuve and Namur, our offices provide a pleasant and friendly open space working environment for you to flourish in. And, last but not least, we offer you an attractive salary package including a company car!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textSharemypark Internship1180 UccleThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
=job.status_textOnline Lawyers Internship1200 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-07-25=job.status_textMedicheck Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-02-01=job.status_textEfficy SA Internship1140 EvereThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-07-01=job.status_textPeepOut Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- Spanish: good