Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Junior Digital Transformation Officer
AB InBev with operations in over 50 countries, and brands sold in over 150, are truly a world leader, with a diverse portfolio of well over 500 beer brands including global brands Budweiser® and Stella Artois®.
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career. That’s why we dream big. Why we value talent over title. And why we hire people that can be better than ourselves. At AB InBev you’ll join a driven team that shares your desire to grow, your courage to challenge and commitment to act. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
As Junior Digital Transformation Officer you will be our commercial agent offering solutions that ultimately lead to sales. You will have 360° view of the business with a good understanding of the product portfolio, be first point of contact for the clients and you will manage their requests on the phone by understanding their needs. You will support mainly on the acceleration of our online sales platform.
- You love beer, strong brands and innovative ways of doing business!
- You are service oriented with customer-friendly approach
- You are goal setter and goal getter
- You are proficient in English, Dutch and French (or at least know 2 out of these 3 languages)
- You are a Team Player that can also work autonomously and in a structured way
- Thinking out of the Box is one of your hobbies
- Resilience and Stress-resistance are part of your DNA
- You are an excellent communicator and feel comfortable working across departments.
- Growing - learning on the job – enjoying being out of your comfort zone. Being agile and adapting to new environments, setting goals that help you grow.
- Constantly improving - developing yourself with support & coaching - we push ourselves and each other.
- Expertise – we’ll equip you with the tools & knowledge to become a true beer expert
- Creativity - Dreaming bigger than what you think is possible. That’s what it means to be an intern at AB InBev!
- Awesome team
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textDog Chef Internship1000 HuldenbergThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textDog Chef Internship3040 HuldenbergThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAB InBev Internship3000 LeuvenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Bachelor Regime: Full Time