Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
ProfilerConsulting is a company specialized in HR consultancy and recruitment. Our reputation is mostly based on our expertise in “Head hunting” for financial and Human Resources executives through Europe. Our clients are usually large industrial and financial groups.
We are currently looking for a Junior Head Hunter who will contribute to the development of our office in Brussels, for a minimum of 6 months.
Your role will be to work in close cooperation with the consultants. More precisely:
- You will manage strategic candidates’ sourcing projects,
- You will have the opportunity to follow the growth of our office by helping us identify relevant candidates for our clients, in consistency with the market trend (you will be trained to understand function descriptions to identify interesting profiles),
- You will be responsible for the approach, the selection and the evaluation of candidates within the frame of recruitment assignments,
- You will train and coach new Head Hunters as your seniority will grow.
- You are student in Business School or in University, and you are looking for an end-of-studies internship or a gap year,
- You speak English, French and Dutch is an asset
- You want to materialize your professional project in an international environment and demonstrate your ability to adapt to a multicultural atmosphere,
- You are known for your dynamism, your curiosity and your interpersonal skills.
It is a great opportunity to discover financial professions and develop your communication skills in the heart of Europe. Indeed, you will be part of a growing multicultural team and benefit from a customized training to improve your ability to take responsibilities as your internship goes along.
A tailor-made training will improve your project management skills, some “skills for life”.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textSkydoo Internship1180 Ukkel, BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textAERONAUTICA Internship1070 AnderlechtThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textMorgan Philips Group InternshipB-1000 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
2017-06-01=job.status_textUpsilon Recruitment & Selection Internship1050 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2017-05-01=job.status_textFYTE - Fyte Your Talent Easily Internship1000 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
2016-10-01=job.status_textProfilerConsulting Internship1000 BrusselThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time