Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Junior recruiter in Germany
Since 2004, ADNEOM has known a continuous development. With offices in Paris, Brussels, Luxembourg and Amsterdam, the company has now an international identity and well known on these markets with more than 640 consultants.
Specialized in IT and Engineering, we are looking for the new potentials of tomorrow to reach our goal.
Which goal ? ADNEOM has a single one : To be The Performant Collaborative company on the market.
This objective is driven by our Positive Thinking Mindset based on an open minded spirit in order to find collaborative solutions.
It reflects our values, such as :
• Our commitment to our clients success
• The quality of our procedures
• Our qualitative " follow up " with the ADNEOM App
• Our proximity
• Innovation and creativity
And not only with the quality of our services, but also through a program of internal career and evolution. It is indeed crucial for us to give challenging opportunities to our consultant, because we want to grow with them.
For more information, please consult our website: www.adneom.be
To insure our growth and to strengthen our team, we are looking for a new Business Manager, eager to contribute to our development in Belgium.
YOUR MAIN MISSION will consist in the recruitment of high-profile IT & engineering consultants:
- Analyzing clients’ needs;
- Sourcing of candidates;
- Phone screenings;
- Interviewing in English, German and/or French;
- Selecting best candidates;
- Presenting suitable candidates to the Business Managers;
- Integrating and following up your consultants.
YOUR PROFILE (M/F)
- You are fluent in German
- You are reliable, responsive, organized and have strong interpersonal skills;
- Your self-discipline and your sense of initiatives and creativity will be your key assets to succeed;
- You acquired or are about to acquire a masters’ degree from a recognized Business School or faculty; you have strong interests in HR and/or in IT & engineering;
- A good knowledge of the Office Suite is necessary.
We offer you the possibility to get strong responsibilities within a committed and dynamic team in Frankfurt.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textPYCO GROUP Internship1050 IxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-02-03=job.status_textADNEOM Internship1060 BrusselsThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- German: excellent