Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Junior Talent Hunter
Studaro is a fresh and growing HR student agency that enables young students and graduates to get the most out of their early stage professional career. We focus on student jobs related to the educational background, as well with their search for a first full-time job after graduation to help them launch their professional career.
We believe in the added value and potential of young talent, so we act as a bridge to connect them with the business industry and give employers the ability to reach out to the much desired young talent.
What are you going to do?
As a junior HR Talent Hunter you will be working closely together with the founding team members and other interns that are working on recruitment (marketing) and sales. You will work as a recruiter to search for young talent, screen them and match them with fitting open vacancies. We have our own database and communication channels, but every creative input to develop new ways how to recruit and match are more than welcome. Some feeling with digital marketing & recruitment is definitely a plus!
Who are we looking for?
- A motivated young professional who wants to challenge himself/herself in a vibrant working environment.
- Someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset, looks for opportunities and acts proactively.
- With your digital and social skills you know how to attract, search, screen and match top candidates with the right company. Your main focus will be set on finding the perfect match.
- You're excited and capable to tackle everything within the recruitment funnel: write job descriptions, use social media (Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn), source & recruit candidates, carry out short online interviews, follow-ups, etc.
- We're a young start-up, so we don't work in a classic '9 to 5' rhythm. We expect some flexibility, but we guarantee a nice and creative environment.
- Someone who has a heart for social & international entrepreneurship and wants to contribute to the professional career of young talent.
- You're fluent in Dutch (C1/C2 level) and as well in English (C1). Other languages are definitely an advantage, but isn't required.
- Internationally minded start-up environment
You will work in international start-up company with a young and dynamic team. We are a team of 3 co-founders and 2 other interns during summer period.
- Learning opportunities
Opportunities to attend job fairs, workshops, etc. related to your field of work.
- Responsibility and autonomy
High level of responsibility and autonomy during your internship.
Expand your network within the business community.
- Friday Afterwork Drinks
The occasional Friday Afterwork Drinks! Get to know your colleagues over a drink after a busy work week.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textNestor NV Internship9830 Sint-Martens-LatemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textManpower Key Account Internship9031 DrongenThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2018-02-22=job.status_textCrossInternational Internship9000 GentThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2016-11-02=job.status_textDaaoust NV Internship9000 GentThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Part Time
2016-09-22=job.status_textCrossInternational Internship9000 GentThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- Dutch: mother tongue
- English: excellent