Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
LAUNDRY LAB AGENCY
Laundry Lab Agency is looking for an intern in Office & Sales Management
Laundry Lab is a Fashion Agency, based in the city of Antwerp.
We provide mid- to high end international brands to Belgian retailers with a high level of service and follow up.
As part of our continuous growth, we're looking for a partner in crime to join the team as a Customer service and Sales manager.
If you have strong communication skills and you’re organized and flexible at the same time, we have the internship for YOU!
As a customer's service and sales manager you will help our customers with everything they need to sell our brands in the best way possible.
- taking care of re-orders and following them up with the brands
- handling defects and returns
- making sure all customers are provided with pictures and information regarding the delivered goods of the season
- keep our dropbox up to date with the latest lookbooks / pictures and ordersheets
- launch new collections by mail / social media and follow up on appointments ( social media skills are a plus!)
- keep an eye on the budgetsheets and customer's data to make sure everything is up to date
- make sure everyone stays hydrated and non-hungry by ordering office & food supplies on a regular basis (flowers count too, because we tend to forget!)
- , etc..
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR :
Someone who’s passionate about the fashion industry and takes customer's service to a next level. (minimum 4 months of internship)
- Efficiency and goal-focus is your second nature
- You take initiative and you’re a fast learner
- Ability to work independently
- Well organized and punctual
- Energetic person with a fresh personality and natural drive
- Good with numbers and excel sheets (knowledge of accountancy is a bonus)
- Fluent in English and Dutch + basic French (written and spoken)
- Holder of a driver's license
- Free 3 days a week (2 full days and 1 half day) or 5 days (4hours/day)
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING :
- Freedom within working hours/days
- A spot in a fast growing company with many opportunities regarding design / sales and management (also internationally)
- A cool work spot in the heart of Antwerp with a relaxed atmosphere
- A bunch of great brands to represent and to wear
- A great way to gain experience in an exciting industry
- A job opportunity after graduating as we're always looking for long term relations
Like what you see? Apply on Student.be with a short introduction video + resume!
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent
- Dutch: excellent
- French: good