Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Learning Mobility and Business Development Intern
Paragon Europe is a leading host agency that manages learning mobility projects in Malta and Brussels with European, national and regional programmes such as Erasmus Plus, Youth Guarantee, Staff Mobility, PON and more.
Acting as a receiving organisation since 2004, Paragon Europe has a consistent track record of securing the best work placements and training for students and staff in Malta or Brussels.
For more information please see our website: https://www.paragoneurope.eu/
The intern will assist the Learning Mobility Department on the following:
- effective communication of Paragon Europe to prospective project partners – audience development, negotiation, upselling;
- contact with partners in Brussels and across Europe via email, phone, meetings;
- administrative support (drafting of quotations etc.);
- attending events related to international mobility projects;
- research on international mobility programmes such as Erasmus+, PON/POR, Youth Guarantee etc.;
- gathering, compiling, and sorting of data to determine target markets;
- internal and external communication on behalf of the office;
- translations of files, articles, documents;
Job Type: Unpaid internship addressed to students with a university agreement
Desired start date: late August / early September 2018
Languages required: Minimum B2 spoken and written English (knowledge of other official EU languages is an asset)
You should have a permit to study and reside in Belgium. Your university will be required to provide confirmation and insurance for the position by signing a Learning Agreement.
To apply, please send a single PDF file with CV and cover letter in English with the subject “Learning Mobility and Marketing Internship”. The deadline for applications is 6 Auhust 2018.
The ideal candidate will have:
- academic background in one of the following courses or related areas: Marketing, Communications, International Business/Relations, EU Affairs;
- confident communication skills with team members, partners and customers
- strong analytical and management skills;
- eagerness to work with a multinational/lingual team;
- self-motivated attitude with good time management/organisational skills;
- working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications;
What we can give back:
- An exciting opportunity to work with an enthusiastic and multilingual team from diverse backgrounds
- Improved skills in marketing, sales and audience development within an international business
- Opportunities for career development
- Deepended knowledge of EU projects, particularly Learning Mobility projects such as Erasmus+, Staff Mobility and PON/POR
- Free coffee and snacks throughout the working day
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent