Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Legal Intern (m/f)
Keyence is an international specialist and worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of sensing equipment such as measuring instruments, vision systems, laser markers, automation sensors and others.
You will support our Legal Counsel:
- Perform legal research and monitor legal amendments in Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Switzerland;
- Prepare negotiation files, collecting information from different departments and compiling evidence as needed;
- Create timelines of events to be used in litigation or settlement proceedings;
- Proofread legal and non-legal communications to verify clarity and succinctness;
- Review narratives from legal providers to check accuracy and facilitate timely payments;
- Monitor per diem amounts and calculation requirements for business trips;
- Align contract and policy templates for all countries, monitoring both form and content of documents; and
- Assist, as needed, on ad hoc projects
We are looking for a motivated Intern:
- You are currently enrolled as a student, ideally in pursuit of a legal career.
- You are detail-oriented, organized and pro-active.
- You are open for administrative work, as well as being involved in multiple legal projects.
- You are fluent in English. Any other languages are a plus.
Accepted interns will obtain hands-on experience covering multiple practice areas including dispute resolution, commercial contracts and employment law for 10 countries. They will directly support in-house counsel with ongoing matters and have direct supervision on all projects. The start and duration of this internship are flexible, as are the working hours, but we ask for at least a two-month commitment.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: good