Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
European Student Placement Agency
Legal Internship RGIGE2509
ESPA finds the best international interns for the best companies in the UK and Ireland. For each of our internships you will be provided with accomodation and commute during the full duration of your stay. Our service is free to students so hesitate no more and apply for the internship that suits you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Law student to gain invaluable practical experience within the in-house legal department of an international company which operates in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) markets. Mentored by the Head of legal and liaising with the EMEA HR Director, you will be working daily on the legal aspects of the company. This is a great chance to experience and develop legal knowledge within an international leader in its field, a great addition to your CV and boost to your career aspirations.
Are you a registered student? Or Are you eligible to participate in the Erasmus+ programme?
See website for details of all ESPA benefits. For all internships over 6 months, additional benefits will be paid. Details available at interview.
- Undertake autonomously legal researches and analysis into labour and business law
- Providing legal support for all European departments
- Help writing legal paperwork relating to HR support and functions
- Preparation of IRP – Integration Resource Plan – meetings
- Translate legal documents from your mother tongue into English
- A desire to have a successful career in a law firm or in a legal department and obtain the means to succeed
- You are loyal, reliable, proactive, rigorous and self-motivated.
- You know how to work as a team and welcome all feedback
- You can relate well with people and you have the technical abilities to analyse large amounts of information and present them in a concise and accurate manner
- Work experience in the legal field would be advantageous
- Polish, Portuguese or German, native. Good spoken and written English levels are required (B2 onwards)
All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
1) Paid Accommodation.
2) Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
3) Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
This will be sourced and managed on your behalf by ESPA. These benefits have an approximate value of 700€-1000€ per month (depending on location).
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: good