Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Likeittotaste is looking for a Photographer in Brussels
Everything started with my food passion. I started Likeittotaste with an Instagram page when I came to Brussels a few years ago. After a year, created the blog to write restaurant reviews and use it as a marketing and advertising platform. Now after 3 years by producing cookbooks, snacks, and content on the blog planning to make this community bigger and grow sales in the future.
If you are passionate about food and you have an entrepreneurial spirit, I will be more than glad if you can join my team and make this story bigger with me.
- Capture and edit visual content for multiple platforms.
- Produce photography in various methods including printed/digital media.
- Deliver final product to various sources including internal and external customers, media, graphic designers, and corporate communications.
- Perform retouching and image adjustments after shoots.
- Proven professional shooting experience
- Proficient with traditional and modern equipment
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Capture One or other photography specific software
- Shooting, lighting and printing skills
- Competency in applying photographic best practices and techniques
- A unique experience of developing a new product and a new brand into the market b the publishing cook cooks, design packaging for products.
- Experience working as a team in a start-up
- Communicating with amazing network of press and journalists
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- French: good
- English: excellent