Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Amazonia Bio SPRL
We are a Brazilian-Belgian start-up minded company specialized in healthy and organic products, harvested and produced in the Amazon rainforest in Brazil.
Our mission is to improve the life of organic family farmers in the Amazon rainforest while providing ethical and healthier ingredient alternatives (such as Acai, Acerola, Guarana, etc.) to the food, nutraceutical, beverage and cosmetic industries around the globe.
As an international company, we have people from everywhere: Belgium, Brazil, Mexico, India, England and more countries...
We are not only colleagues, we are friends and we make sure that everyone is part of the Amazonia Bio family.
As intern, you will be mainly assisting the logistic team in the following tasks:
- Closing freight deals with partners
- Ensure good communication and collaboration with warehouses
- Prepare and send the cargos and samples for clients
- Tracking of the cargo and samples
- Solve issues related to cargo transportation
- Insure the logistics for business events
- Fill in quality forms and statements
- Student in marketing, finance, logistics, business management, development cooperation or other.
- English is a must (oral and written), French (at least Intermediate) and other languages are advantages
- German, Polish, Italian, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Self-motivation, pro-activation, teamwork ability and detail orientation
Requirements: Availability of minimum 1 month and you should be able to provide a formal internship convention.
Please note that this internship is not remunerated
HOW TO APPLY ?
Mandatory for the application to be considered:
Please answer the 3 questions below and send your resume + motivation letter in English
with the reference “800 + LOG INTERN + Your Name” to our HR team:
1) If you were blocked in a work task with a short deadline and none of your colleagues was available to assist you. What do you do? Describe your reaction and exemplify.
2) Please describe a situation where you were trusted with your work.
3) Please describe something you were able to accomplish at work by using your passion.
- Young, international and dynamic growing team
- Free daily lunch all together
- We love team events
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent