Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Looking for marketing / communication interns at Boozify
Ever felt like throwing an awesome cocktail party, but you got scared by the thought of the gazillion different cocktail recipes? Maybe you didn’t want to go through the huge amount of effort and preparation it takes to set everything up and gather all the right ingredients? Or you just ran out of refreshments at the heat of the night, while your party was still going hard?
This is where Boozify comes in: we deliver complete cocktail packages with everything you need to prepare craft cocktails from the comfort of your home. Think of HelloFresh, but for cocktails.
We are an early-stage start-up and are looking for a marketing intern with a passion for creating engaging digital content, to help us gain traction and grow the company.
Are you looking for a truly enriching internship where you will do much more than bringing tea to the guy who brings us the coffee? Are you willing to work in a fast-paced startup environment where you will significantly contribute to our company’s success?
Then check this one out!
What you will do at Boozify:
• Initial focus on digital marketing: good knowledge of SoMe is a must;
+ paid acquisition campaign creation on different platforms and networks
• All things marketing: while digital will be your main focus, we will also involve you in off-line marketing activities (co-creating printed materials, presence at local events, possibly organising of a launch party)
• Coming up with other creative ways of promoting Boozify (think here of fun guerrilla marketing actions)
• Results analysis and campaign optimisation
• Be aware of the pulse of social trends, new platform features and best practices, and identify any that may be beneficial to Boozify
• Manage Boozify’s social media channels with the aim of increasing both the number of followers and their engagement rate
• Create engaging blog and social media content
• Co-creation of promotional videos
• Overall: helping us to become faster, smarter, more efficient and more creative
Who are you?
• You are a student in the Marketing field or in closely related field
• You have a strong interest for digital.
• You have a real passion for Digital Marketing,
• Preferably, you have to complete an internship of at least 3 months during or after your degree
You are creative & an avid consumer of content
• Excellent communication skills + the ability to convey enthusiasm, humor and empathy in all your communications
Good knowledge of English.
• Positive, can-do attitude translating into a talent to make things happen
• Bias towards immediate action and results
• Willingness to learn, ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands (really) dirty
What’s in it for you?
• An unique experience within an early-stage dynamic startup
• Opportunity to have real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
• (You could permanently leave a mark on our history)
• You’ll learn a lot about marketing in general; will be exposed to many marketing challenges, and get our close assistance to help solve them
• Exciting, fast-paced and fun environment
• A forgiving culture where you are encouraged to experiment
• Big work flexibility
• A heckload of cocktails
(Oh yeah, you must love cocktails!)
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textBatigroupe Internship1160 AuderghemThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textBlu Distribution Internship3078 EverbergThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime:
=job.status_textBlu Distribution Internship3078 EverbergThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textOG SPRL Internship1070 bruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textPHOENIX MASSAGE Internship1070 bruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
2019-06-20=job.status_textWaio Internship1170 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent