Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
M&A Analyst Intern
Allyum is a Corporate & Managerial finance company for Small & Mid-cap firms. We advise Belgian and international groups on financial transactions, fundraisings, IPO, Mergers & Acquisitions and financial performance monitoring.
During your internship you can expect to support our seasoned team on their current mandates. You will have the opportunity to address various areas of Corporate Finance matters while working on a specific topic related to your thesis or your courses.
As an Intern you will work in both departments, Corporate and Managerial finance. You will be in charge of the following tasks:
· Modelling and valuation: build and update valuation models and business plans for M&A, Private Placements and Leveraged Buy-Outs transactions (including DCF, comparable companies, precedent transactions, etc).
· Preparation of marketing documents.
· Preparation of client presentations, pitch books, information memorandums and data rooms.
· Internet and database research on various sectors and prospects.
· Preparation of financial analysis and business planning.
· Financial reporting and control.
· You have a strong academic background and you hold a first university degree (BAC) in finance / economics / management.
· You are a results-driven team player and you are committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards.
· You are fluent in French and English, Dutch would be nice-to-have.
- Stimulating working environment
- Interesting and concrete work experience in a fast growing and ambitious actor in Corporate & Managerial Finance.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
=job.status_textTopCompare.be Internship1040 EtterbeekThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: All study levels Regime: Full Time
=job.status_textHavila Partners Internship1190 BruxellesThis job has multiple locationsStudy level: Master Regime: Full Time
- English: excellent
- French: medium