Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
Machine Learning Intern
OTIV is a startup aiming to facilitate the modal shift from cars to public transport in major cities. To achieve that goal we are implementing hardware and corresponding software into current infrastructures to make vehicles on rails safer, more reliable and ready for future needs.
We are looking for colleagues to join our young startup company to change the world and work on cutting-edge technology! With trusted partners as n° one university-linked accelerator imec.istart and world leading hardware manufacturer NVIDIA, we are looking for talented people to expand our team and make this adventure a success!
- Architect, develop, debug, optimize, review, and test neural networks
- Improve our perception and control models using cutting edge deep neural networks
- Contribute to all phases of our deep learning vertical: data pre-processing, training, testing, validating and deploying of neural networks into production
- You are willing to learn
- You are a team player
- You are in your Bachelor or Master of Computer Science, Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar technical field of study.
- Experience in most of the following fields, languages and frameworks:
- Python or C++
- Visual Studio Code
- Anaconda + JupyterLab
- Supervised and/or transfer learning
- Office in Ghent with amazing view (Belgium)
- Hands-on product development experience
- Full ownership and responsibility of software module
- International environment with amazing and supportive colleagues
- An open-minded environment where we encourage people to give constructive criticism to make everyone better
- Work on cutting edge technology
- Work on challenging and extremely important problems, that will change mobility forever
- Free Coffee/Tea
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: good