Many students are reluctant to the idea of an internship. A lot of them have the wrong idea of what working as an intern is like. First of all, get rid of the stereotype of the student whose tasks ...
We are LIFEPOWR — a team of engineers, Creatives and product developers who strive to deliver Energy Freedom. We envision, design, and build with a mission to power lives with affordable and clean energy to minimize our dependency on fossil fuels.
Following the success of the portable USB-C PD and AC outlet power bank, the LIFEPOWR A3, we are now building the next generation of modular energy storage systems to deliver an easy, cost-effective power solution that runs on clean and renewable energy. Step by step, we aim to develop a system capable of running residential and commercial off-grid and on-grid energy systems, replacing the need for diesel generators.
We are based in Antwerp, Belgium and together with our international partners, we seek to deliver solutions worldwide.
We want to power your life.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and well-organised Manager Trainee to support the growth of our company.
Your responsibilities will vary according to the office needs but mostly you will be responsible for office management, logistics and customer support.
- We expect any candidate to be in their final year of project management, business management or any other management program.
- You are ready to implement your education in the real world and manage our current office set up.
- You can successfully demonstrate a passion for your work and you are interested in sustainable/green technologies.
Who You Are
- You are extraordinary.
- Passionate – Eager to show your creativity and managing skills in a young Belgian startup.
- Assertive – Efficiently support activities including activity and task scheduling, management and improvement of internal processes and general office accounting functions.
- Leader – Be a peacemaker, you can confidently take charge of any situation and find the adequate solution.
- Commercially aware – You know what is happening in today’s energy market.
We offer flexible hours, a new-found interest in the future and market of consumer energy products, a young and explorative company to advance your career, international colleagues and the chance to become a ping-pong master. Maybe beer and pizza Fridays, but we are still working on that.
Articles you may want to read
Internship or no internship? That is the question
Participate to the scholarship programme "A Closer Europe" !
GoEuro, the online travel platform which compares and combines air, rail and bus travel, has this month launched their “A Closer Europe” scholarship programme.
- English: excellent